All patients are required to have a consultation prior to treatment. In some cases for more simple treatment requirements or in urgent situations, treatment can be carried under local anaesthetic on the same day as the consultation.
- To allow for initial assessment & explanation
- Discuss a treatment plan & options
- To give you an opportunity to ask questions
- Select the appropriate type of anaesthetic for the procedure – local, intravenous sedation or general
- Discuss the costs involved for the treatment planned. An itemised quotation for your surgical procedure will be provided so you can discuss with Medicare &/or your private health insurance fund anticipated rebates prior to surgery
For Your Consultation appointment:
- A letter of referral from your family doctor GP, dentist or specialist in order to receive the Medicare rebate for seeing a specialist.
- A full medical history summary including a list of current medications, any X-rays & blood test results.
- Bring your Medicare & Private Health insurance details (if applicable)
- Fill in a patient registration form online. These forms can also be filled in at the rooms prior to your appointment.
Have any other questions? Please contact us.